"You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation"
Leave Rules & Regulations
- All students are expected to attend school regularly and punctually
- Attendance on the opening and closing day of each term is compulsory.
- Every student is required to maintain an attendance of not less than 80% of the working days in the school.
- Partial attendance to school on any day is not allowed
- Taking leave on Annual Day/ Sports day or for other school functions will be viewed seriously.
- In case students take leave up to three days the absence record in the hand book should be filled in by the parent and duly endorsed by the class teacher and Principal on the first day of the return to the school.
- If any holiday is declared by the Government of Tamilnadu due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances, please follow the instruction given in T.V / Newspaper.
- If any test / exam is scheduled on that day, the day and date of that day's exam / test will be intimated.
- To be promoted at the end of the Academic year, attendance of the student will also be taken into consideration.
- No re-test or re-exam will be conducted for absentees.